○ All the requirements 1), 2) and 3)
1) Have at least one of the following degree or technical certificate
Undergraduate degree in high technology
* Notified under Article 5 of the Industrial Development Act and includes IT, technology management, nano, digital electronics, bio, transportation and machinery, new materials, environment and energy
A bachelor’s degree in science and engineering (including non-technical fields) obtained after completing a regular course at a Korean university
Diploma of master’s degree (including non-science or high technology fields) obtained after completing a regular course at a Korean university
Professional engineer certificate issued by the Korea Human Resources Management Service or a certificate to replace it
* Certification recognized by the Government of the Republic of Korea under the Mutual Certification Agreement (MRA)
2) Continue to stay in Korea for more than 3 years before the application date according to the following criteria *
* Excludes past period of stay
○ Overseas degree or certificate holders must have stayed in Korea for more than 3 years.
○ A domestic degree holder must have stayed in Korea for at least 3 years after obtaining the relevant degree.
3) Must be a full-time employee at a domestic company for at least one year at the time of application.
* If the workplace is changed, the working period of the previous workplace can be added up
○ ‘B. A person who has earned a degree or a qualification in requirement 1) works in a field related to the degree or certificate
※ Do not interpret the related fields too narrowly, and approve the headquarters if it is difficult to judge itself.
○ ‘B. Persons who have obtained ㉯ or in requirement “1) have no field of work restriction